Sure, they make a couch cosy and give it added style, but are you one cushion away from being known as the neighbourhood cushion lady? You decide…
- You spend more time arranging and removing cushions from your bed than you do sleeping in it.
2. When shopping for your couch you dismissed anything smaller than a five-seater. You live alone.
3. On a daily basis you have to save your pet from a ‘cushion crush.’
4. Sitting on the couch becomes a disappearing act
5. Much like your wardrobe, your cushions must transition with the seasons. Spring cushions still on display in Summer, is cause for a major freak-out. And yes, there is a difference.
Want more? Why not try: